Submit your Diet Analysis by attachment or Upload the report from the website that you used to track your food intake. ** Go to Assignments and scroll down to Projects and select Diet Analysis.
Available dates are March 5 through March 18 to be on time.
1. Calories Calculated - 3 days listed, totaled and averaged into one day.
2. Nutrients Calculated - Vitamins, Minerals, Protein, Lipids, Carbohydrates totaled and averaged into one day
3. Macronutrient Ranges - Protein, Lipids, Carbohydrate percentages of calories
4. Comparison to one or more: RDA, RDV, Dietary Guidelines for Americans,
Diabetic diet, Weight loss program, Pregnancy or lactation diet,
5. Summary of information and Commentary about the project.
Suggested Websites: www.choosemyplate.gov www.supertracker.usda.gov